Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Filled With Sorrow (and Hunger)

Oh, Tasty Leftovers! Why have you left me?

It was you that bestowed upon me that delicious taste in my mouth and rekindled memories of yesterday's meals, such as homemade tacos, spaghetti, or midnight cravings where only the perfect snack would hit the spot - Hawaiian pizza. You granted me the joy of quieting my stomach and calming my body and mind, so that I could be the best that I could be. Without you, I am but a starving Dada, with a toddler who is eating everything in sight and yet too hungry to leave anything behind or acknowledge the gift you have given to so many taste buds.

Tasty Leftovers, why have you left me?
-Curtis

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha honey! Did you think he would just drink milk for the rest of his life? He is a hungry growing boy, so you will just have to share :)

    ReplyDelete