Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Still Mama's Baby

Due to being wiped out all weekend from a nasty cold, I really did not feel like taking any (possibly final!) belly shots. Chicken soup, lots of steamy baths, and snuggling on the sofa seemed more important and required about all the energy I could muster up. Now that I am feeling a bit better, I realized that we may not have many more opportunities to capture photos of my seemingly gigantic belly in natural light because, unfortunately, it is dark by the time Curtis gets home from work. So Noah and I had an impromptu photo shoot this morning and I learned how to use the timer on the camera. Here is baby at 39 1/2 weeks, rapidly outgrowing his or her living space.


Noah found it very amusing to sit on the couch and watch me set the timer and then run across the living room to pose for the picture. After a few minutes, he was excited to join in on the action. If I would have planned this a little better, I maybe would have thought to actually comb his hair... The funny thing about these pictures is that they look so serious, when in reality it was probably a pretty funny sight. Picture in your head a very pregnant lady and naked toddler running back and forth to quickly pose before the camera timer goes off!


The laying of his head on my shoulder was all his idea. I think he was trying to assure me that he is still my baby. So sweet!

-Jen

1 comment:

  1. Sis and Auntie TrishaFebruary 3, 2010 at 6:55 PM

    Beautiful! Noah is getting so big, as are you!! He will be the best Big brother! Thanks so much for sharing. I am still laughing as I imagine the picture prep work would make for a great movie!

    ReplyDelete