Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jabbertalker

Noah seems to be talking up a storm these days. However, we don't quite know who or what he's talking to. You would think that after 15-30min of non-stop babbling he would be rather tired. I don't know how he does it, but he keeps going. It's rather cute at first. Then your mind attempts to analyze the conversation that he's making. He's so deliberate in what he says and how he says it, that you feel as though you should be able to understand him. Obviously, Jen and I aren't fluent yet in jabber-babble. Something tells me that this won't be the only time in Noah's life where I won't understand him. Knowing this makes me happy that he's still only 11 months old. As a reminder for those of you out there, Mr. Noah will turn the big '1' on December 5th. How exciting! Of course, we'll keep you posted on his amazing adventures right here.
-Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment